Mooli ke Patte ki Bhurji
Mooli ke Patte ki Bhurji is a power-house of nutrition. This is a winter special Indian Stir-fry and very popular in the Northern States of India. It is easy & quick and made with just a few everyday ingredients.
- 4-5 cups Mustard Leaves, washed & chopped fine leaves of 4 to 5 Radish
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 Red Chili, whole & dry
- 1/2 tsp Methi / Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain / Carom seeds
- 1/2 tsp Haldi / Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder or to taste
- To Taste Salt
Heat mustard oil in the pan. Lower the flame. Add methi seeds, whole red dry chili, and ajwain seeds to the hot oil. Sauté for few seconds on low flame for few seconds.
Now add turmeric powder and red chili powder. Sauté for few more seconds.
Add chopped radish leaves. Sprinkle salt on top. Toss it well with spices. Cook it covered for 5 minutes on medium heat. Remove the lid and cook further for 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally for even cooking.
Take it off the heat. Serve it warm with hot rotis or paranthas.