Instant Pot Red Thai Curry Recipe - Vegan & Glutenfree + Easy & Oil-Free
This Instant Pot Red Thai Curry Recipe is a delicious treat from Thai Cuisine. The curry is Easy and Simple to make and has Tofu & Mix Vegetables in it. Thai Curry tastes best when served warm with some Rice on the side. It is Vegan, Glutenfree and has no added oil to it. Find some hidden Tips to personalize it. Watch the Video to follow the recipe.
Servings: 4 people
Instant Pot 6 quart or Mealthy Multipot
Measuring Spoons, Measuring Cups, Stirring Spoon,
Chopping board and knife
- 1 can (403 grams) Coconut Milk full fat
- 1 can /4 oz/114 grams Red Thai Curry Paste I used Maesri brand. You may use any preferred.
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce or Tamari sauce for glutenfree
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Lime Zest or 4-5 kafir lime leaves
- 1 tsp or to taste Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Cilantro/Coriander leaves with stem
- 1 large White Onion
- 1 cup Bell Peppers thinly sliced
- 1 cup Zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 cup Green Beans cut into pieces
- 1 cup Baby corn pieces or whole
- 5 stalks Green Scalions/ Green onions whites and green chopped and separated
- 1 tsp or to taste Chili Paste
- 1 cup Tofu, extra firm cut into small cubes
Put the inner pot inside the Instant Pot and plug it in. Add the can of Coconut Milk to it. Stir it well with a whisk or a stirring spoon.
Add Red Thai Curry Paste + Lime Zest + Brown Sugar + soy sauce to the coconut milk. Give another stir. Now add cilantro/coriander leaves along with stem to it. Give another good stir.
Close the Lid of the Instant Pot and set the IP to SOUP/BROTH MODE. Place the valve to SEALING. Set the TIMER to 5 minutes at LESS PRESSURE and LOW SOUP/BROTH MODE.
Once the TIMER goes OFF, let the Pressure release NATURALLY. If you are in rush then you can do QPR (quick pressure release) also.
Switch off the Soup/Broth Mode and open the lid carefully.
Now set the Instant Pot at Saute Mode at 10 Minutes. Add all the chopped vegetables, white part of scallions, Tofu, and Chili paste, to the curry. Stir it well.
Cover with a lid and let it cook on Saute Mode for about 10 minutes. Now the VEGAN RED THAI CURRY is ready in INSTANT POT. Garnish with the green part of the scallions. Squeeze some Lime Juice and Serve Hot. I love to add some roasted peanuts on the top of my curry. Adds nice crunch.
STOVE TOP INSTRUCTIONS
For Stove Top Instructions, check out Ruchi's Recipe from Ruchi's Kitchen - HERE.