10 Minutes Quick Easy Paneer Makhani Recipe
This 10 Minutes Quick Easy Paneer Makhani Recipe is a must try for all the Paneer lovers. You will get the same delicious taste of Indian Restaurant Style Curry but with much less work. It is QUICK + EASY + EFFICIENT + DELICIOUS. This curry tastes best with soft Naan or Tandoori Roti. It is perfect to try on any busy weekday or a lazy weekend.
- 2 cups Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Heavy Cream use VEGAN options mentioned in the post above if you are VEGAN or want to make it healthier
- 1&1/2 tbsp Honey / Sugar to make it sugar free, use 1 to 2 tsp sugar substitute
- 1 tsp or to taste Garam Masala / Shahi Paneer
- 2 tsp Kasuri Methi
- To Taste Salt & Red Chili Powder
- 350 grams or 12 ounce Paneer, cubed into 1 inches
Gather all your ingredients.
Take a heavy bottom pan. Add 2 cups pasta sauce + 1/2 cup heavy cream + 1&1/2 tbsp honey/sugar + 1 tbsp Garam Masala or Shahi Paneer Masala + 1 tsp Kasuri Methi + Salt & Red chili powder to taste to the pan. Give it a good stir with a wire whisk. Now switch on the Stove and set the heat to medium. Place the heavy bottom pan on the stove top and cook the sauce covered for about 8 minutes.
Adjust the salt, sugar and spices as per your liking. Add PANEER cubes and stir. Cover and cook for 2 minutes more. Add 1/4 cup of cream + 1 tsp Kasuri Methi after it is cooked. Stir gently and Serve it HOT.
COMPLETE MENU THAT GOES WELL TO ENTERTAIN GUESTS
If entertaining the guests, make this complete meal and have a great time over food. The menu can have this 10 Minutes Paneer Makhani, Dal Bukhara, Gobhi Achari, Pulav, Salad and Naan.