Pancakes - Homemade & Super Soft
Learn how to make super soft pancakes at home. Your kids will love it and so will you.
Servings: 15 mini Pancakes
- 1&1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1&1/4 cups Milk room temperature
- 3 tbsp Butter melted and then cooled to room temperature
- 2 Eggs
- Oil Spray or Butter for Greasing the pan
Quick Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Variations of BASIC PANCAKE
There are thousands of possibilities to personalize these.
- Add 1 tsp of Vanilla to add more flavors.
- You can add 1 tsp of cinnamon to make these Cinnamon Pancakes and pour some whipped cream on top.
- Soak them in Tre-leches mix to make Tres-leches Pancakes.
- You can add 1 tsp of Apple Pie spice to the ingredients for Apple Pie Pancakes.
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Spice Mix can be added to make them taste like Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
- Some Tea Spice would be awesome too.
- You can add chocolate chips or pumpkin puree, or beets puree or matcha powder to the batter to taste them like however you want to.
You can foil wrap these and refrigerate for upto a week after cooling these to room temperature.
I can't say about freezing these since I haven't tried it.
Serving: 2mini pancakes | Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 174IU | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 2mg