Mediterranean Cracker Party Platter
A fabulous party platter put together for any summer party or gatherings. Few ingredients and a delicious spread is ready.
- Hummus original - 1 pack of 10 oz or larger. You may use home made or any flavored hummus
- Wheat thins Baked - 1 box of 8.5 ounce. I used Reduced Fat of Great Value brand. You may use any cracker of your choice.
- Black Olives Chopped - 1 can of 4.25 oz. Use sliced or whole black/green olives instead
- Bell Peppers Mini - 1 small bag
- Pepperoncini pickled peppers - few optional
- Cucumber sticks or Baby Cucumbers - 2 large washed and cut into sticks or a small bag of baby cucumbers
- Baby Carrots or Carrot sticks - 12 or 16 oz bag. Or use few large carrots and wash+peel+cut into sticks
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 small box washed
- Strawberries or Grapes - few optional
- Feta cheese - 1/2 cup crumbled. Use goat cheese or paneer cubes instead
- Chopped Vegetables- 1/2 cup of combined bell peppers + jalapeños + olives + red onions + tomatoes - 1/2 cup as a garnish in case anybody wants to top their crackers with this.
Take a large tray or platter of any shape.
In 4 separate small bowls, pour hummus, chopped olives, mix vegetable garnish and crumbled feta. Place them artistically on the tray or platter.
Arrange, crackers, vegetables and fruits aesthetically on the platter around the bowls.