Vegetarian Enchilada Soup Instant Pot Recipe
Vegetarian Enchilada Soup is made in Instant Pot. It is a DUMP & GO kind of recipe. Just 5 minutes of Cooking time in Instant Pot and a healthy, hearty & filling dinner is ready in no time.
Servings: 8 People
- 2 cans 15 ounce each Black Beans use low sodium if required
- 2 cups Corn, frozen or canned
- 1 can or 10 ounce Red Enchilada Sauce use low sodium if available
- 1 carton or 32 ounce Vegetable Broth use low sodium if required
- 1 large Onion chopped fine
- 1 large Tomato chopped fine
- 1 cup Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow or Orange or Mix)
- 1 Chipotle Pepper in adobo sauce chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano dry
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- NO SALT NEEDED SINCE BROTH, SAUCE & CANNED BEANS ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH SALT
Place the inner pot inside the Instant Pot. Add all the ingredients inside the inner pot.
Place the Lid of the Instant Pot and set it to SEALING.
Press the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK button and set it to LOW PRESSURE/NORMAL MODE for 5 MINUTES.
Once the timer goes off, and the safety valve drops down, open the LID carefully. ENCHILADA SOUP IS READY to be served.
You can serve it 2 ways -
1. This VEGETARIAN ENCHILADA SOUP can be served as is and it is a little soupier.
2. To make it more hearty and slightly thicker, Take out a cup or 2 of soup and give it a quick blend in the blender. Add it back to the soup. Stir and Serve.
Add the toppings of pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese, and Tortilla Chips. If you are vegan, skip the cheese and sour cream.