Aami Mirchi ki Sabzi
A summer special delight made with raw mangoes and green chillies.
- Raw Mangoes - 250 gms or 2 big raw mangoes washed, peeled & cut into long slices
- Green Chillies - 10 to 12 sliced thin lengthwise. To decrease the heat, remove some seeds
Oil & Spices
- Mustard Oil - 1 tbsp
- Yellow Mustard / Rai - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder / Dhaniya - 1/2 tsp
- Fennel powder / saunf - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric / Haldi - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp or to taste
Take the heavy bottom pan or kadhai and add mustard oil to it and smoke it. Once it smokes, lower the heat and add yellow mustard seeds to it. Once the seeds crackle, add all the spices and green chillies. Saute for 1 minute on low medium heat.
Now add the sliced raw mangoes to the pan. Give it a good stir. Sprinkle 2-3 tsp water on top. Cover with lid and cook on low heat till raw mangoes become slightly tender.
Aami Mirchi ki Sabzi is ready.