Asian Peanut & Cilantro Dressing
An easy dressing / dip recipe from Asian Cuisine used in salads or for dipping.
Servings: 1 /2 cup
- Peanut butter - 1/4 cup. I used chunky. You may use whatever is handy.
- Distilled White vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Lime juice from one lime - about 2 tbsp
- Cilantro / Coriander leaves - handful washed and chopped roughly
- Soy sauce - 1&1/2 tbsp. If using dark soy use 1 tbsp
- Honey - 1&1/2 tbsp
- Brown sugar - 1&1/2 tbsp. You may use regular sugar
- Garlic - 2 large cloves roughly chopped
- Ginger - 1 small piece peeled and roughly chopped
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Red chili flakes - 1/4 tsp
Take a blender. Add all the ingredients and blend till all of them are pureed fine.
Store in an air tight jar and store in refrigerator till ready to use.
Whenever read to use, take it out and bring to the room temperature. Pour over salad or use as a dip.