Breakfast Bar Parfait Easy No Cook Recipe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Breakfast Bar Parfait is a yummy, filling, easy and no cook recipe. Since it is a complete breakfast in a jar, you will probably make it daily.
Easy & NO Cook Breakfast Bar Parfait
Happy Spring you guys. I am so excited to finally feel the warmer air in Pittsburgh. It is starting to turn gorgeous.
And the best part is – when my “almost” 15 years old leaves for her school at the crack of dawn, it is not dark anymore. You can feel the warmth and light of the sun, waking up that charcoal sky. Bliss I tell you.
What is not bliss is – my dearest daughter throwing tantrum every morning about her breakfast. That kid gets hungry but can’t eat in the morning.
Yes, you guessed it pretty right. It is either because she doesn’t have time in the morning when she is rushing out to catch the bus at 6:40 am. Or the sight of any carb laden breakfast makes her queasy.
She says that it gets stuck in her throat. I don’t get it but I choose to believe her. But I always worry about her not eating appropriately in the morning.
BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY.
Have I told you that we are a WALMART FAMILY? We go to the Walmart every other weekend for our groceries, snacks, and other basic requirements. You can’t beat the variety of products that you find at Walmart.
Now my children love shopping for their school and after school snacks. And I am always looking and guiding them to make better choices when selecting their food.
Needless to say that SNACK AISLE in Walmart is the family favorite aisle to explore.
As we were exploring the aisle of WALMART, we came across these BETTY LOU’S FRUIT BARS. I stopped right on my track and picked up a box to read about the product. That is something I do for every new thing that we try – READ THE INGREDIENTS AND THE DETAILS.
Why should you choose Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars for your family?
As it is evident from the pictures posted above, I highly recommend including Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars in your regular grocery shopping from Walmart. My reasons are simple –
- Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars are now available at Walmart!
- These bars taste like a Piece of Pie. Literally it is pie in every bite. And that too portion controlled.
- You can eat it guilt free.
- The fruit bars are Gluten-free, Non GMO, and Vegan.
- All sugars come from natural fruit and fruit juice.
- Does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens identified by the FDA
- Another exciting part is that it is available in many flavors – Apple Cinnamon, Blueberry, Blackberry, and Cherry to name a few.
Isn’t that wonderful? You can learn more about BETTY LOU’s FRUIT BARS here.
Breakfast Bar Parfait for my Teenager’s Breakfast & a Guilt free Dessert for the family
When we got these home, my mind was racing 100 miles an hour thinking about the possibilities. I get so excited looking at my finds and groceries. Call me crazy but that is the truth. Grocery shopping is my biggest HAPPINESS FACTOR of the week.
Though my teenage daughter is not huge on breakfast loaded with carbs but she loves her parfaits. She can have a good parfait any time of the day. Even for her breakfast.
So this is what the smart mama (me 😉 ) did to make Breakfast Bar Parfait –
- Took a pretty looking glass.
- Got some Low Fat Vanilla GREEK YOGURT.
- Added the chopped fruits that she likes.
- Took out her favorite flavor of the BETTY LOU’s FRUIT BAR.
- Chopped the bar into smaller squares.
- Top the Yogurt & Fruit Parfait with Chopped Betty Lou’s Fruit Bar pieces.
- Slipped a tall ice cream spoon in it.
- Alternatively, you can make a BREAKFAST BAR TRIFLE also. Check out thee recipe given in the RECIPE CARD.
Easy, isn’t it? I am telling you that FRUIT BAR has solved my worries for her breakfast routine.
We loved these Parfaits so much with the right amount of sweetness and carbs in it, that we made another helping for our DESSERT. EXCITING, right?
Oh man! These were so good that my kids requested a tall glass of these Breakfast Bar Parfaits for their dessert. And I did not flinch even once. Since I knew that I am feeding them good, healthy and wholesome.
I can still use these bars in more recipes which can be guiltfree and indulging at the same time.
GO GRAB YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR OF THESE BETTY LOU’S FRUIT BARS FROM WALMART ON YOUR NEXT TRIP. AND INDULGE GUILT-FREE.
How to make Breakfast Bar Parfait with Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars?
Breakfast Bar Parfait Easy No Cook Recipe
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Low Fat
- 1 cup Fruits Berries, Kiwi, Mango, Banana etc
- 2 bars Betty Lou's Blueberry Fruit Bars or pick your favorite flavor
- Take 2 parfait glasses or jars.
- Dilute the Greek Vanilla Yogurt with 2 tbsp water. Divide and add the Yogurt to the Parfait glasses equally.
- Now add the chopped fruits and berries of your choice. You can add any fruit of your choice. I have used raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, and mango.
- Now top this fruit parfait with the small Fruit Bar pieces. Tada! your Breakfast Bar Parfait is done.
- Alternatively, you can create a BREAKFAST BAR TRIFLE if you have time.
- For Trifle, take a small dessert glass. Layer the bottom with the pieces of Betty Lou's Fruit Bar. Press them down. Add a layer of Greek Vanilla Yogurt. Top with Fruits of your choice and garnish with the crumbs of Bar.
- Either way - it is going to taste amazing.
I am sure you are going to try these Breakfast Bar Parfaits for sure. If you do, then leave your feedback under comments section. We would appreciate it very much.
PIN IT FOR LATER!
In my kitchen you will always EAT HAPPY & STAY HAPPY.
“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Betty Lou’s, Inc., but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BettyLousAtWalmart http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
O my yum!!! I just love having Parfait for breakfast! Definitely giving this a try!!
It looks so yummy. I will have to try it. I am always looking for new ideas that don’t take that long or too much effort to make. I am not a fan of Breakfast Bars but I guess it’s worth the try.
I am not a fan either but this was so good
My sister has tried the blueberry pie. I didn’t know they were sold at Walmart. What a creative recipe and a great one for breakfast.
Wow this looks so delicious and healthy. Looking just makes me hungry. Am trying this out tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
I am so glad that you liked it Lydia
wow! looks fancy! It looks like a breakfast for a holiday or special day. nice recipe
Thank you Lyosha
That looks like a really delicious and healthy breakfast or little treat! I like the way you turned it into a cute parfait. Looks way fancier that way!
Awww thanks Eli 🙂
Thank you for sharing this recipe- I adore this but have never tried to make it myself. I will now, seems more simple than I thought and how stunning is yours!
So glad that you liked it Romeo
These look delicious! Never tried this before but I guess I now need to try them, thanks for sharing the recipe
Pleasure is mine
This parfait looks so delicious! What a tasty breakfast option for the whole family.
Thank you so much dear! I am glad that you liked it
Oh my! This is heavenly delicious! I am so obsessed with that Breakfast Bar Parfait. Yummy!
I want to try those bars! It’s hard to find yummy gluten free granola bars!
OO this is a game changer, I used to eat breakfast bars when I was younger but they made me feel bloated when I ate it first thing in the morning so Ill have to try out this gluten free option
I’m trying to avoid guilt when it comes to food 😉 And this recipe looks lush! I’ll have to try it, thanks for sharing this recipe!
That seems such a good idea. I get the same feeling I can’t have carbs in the morning because it makes me queasy as well. Applause to you for fixing the carbohydrate problem millions of Americans face every day!!!!