Churro Butter Popcorn is the best thing to happen when catching up on the 6th Season of SPIRIT RIDING FREE. It is a perfect scenario before kids go back to school. Just pop some butter corn, add some Churro mix (recipe given below) and indulge. That equals BONDING + YUM together. These are delicious and super easy to make with POP SECRET MOVIE THEATER BUTTER POPCORN bought at our favorite store Walmart.
Delicious Churro Butter Popcorn with Spirit Riding Free
Schools are reopening soon. This can be an exciting and overwhelming experience for the kids. A long summer break comes to an end, giving birth to many new things. New Grade, New Teachers, New friends, New Schedules and for many it can be a New School altogether. A much of a roller coaster ride, I must say.
My girls are already having butterflies in their stomach as the “Going Back to School” is coming closer. We are a family who has moved a lot. Though my girls are resilient and know the drill, it still takes them on a ride.
So, what this mamma gotta do to make things all right? I have the magic wand that sets it all good. Do you wanna know?
I make lists with my girls.
A list of everything that may include – a list of feelings and fears, a list of strengths and solutions, a list of favorite snack from Walmart, a list of school lunch ideas, a list of favorite shows on Netflix and a list of back to school shopping.
This gives them a good hold of uncovering the puzzle and finding comforting solutions.
My girls age 7 and 14 have been following the Netflix series SPIRIT RIDING FREE for a while and they absolutely love the show. I can say with confidence that every little girl should watch this show before going back to school. They can resonate with the show so much in general.
What is SPIRIT RIDING FREE?
Spirit Riding Free is a show on Netflix. The show has already run for 5 seasons and the 6th SEASON came out on August 17th, 2018. A huge YAY for that. My kids couldn’t have asked for more before school started.
It is set during the 19th century in a small town of Miradero, Texas. The series shows a special relationship between 12 years old girl Lucky and a wild Kiger Mustang (Horse) named Spirit.
The show essays the story of Lucky who has recently relocated to Miradero and has no friends. She goes to a new school and knows nobody. It shows how Lucky gets to know the other kids in the school and makes the best friends with other 2 girls – Pru and Abigail.
Both the girls are excellent Horse-Riders and how they influence Lucky to be a Horse- Rider. It is a story about the adventures undertaken by Lucky, Abigail, and Pru across the land with their respective horses Spirit, Chica Linda, and Boomerang.
It is a beautiful show that I often catch up with my girls for the unbeatable spirit of Lucky and SPIRIT the stallion. The show fills us up with new courage to undertake our adventures with fun. A must watch for sure. To learn more about the show, CLICK HERE.
How I make it more Special for my Girls before they go back to school?
We make this whole watching our favorite show together more fun for sure. How?
- Shopping for snacks at Walmart tops the list. It is our favorite store to shop for snacks and other stuff. The variety and the price is unbeatable.
- We have to pick up the FAMILY PACK POP SECRET MOVIE THEATER BUTTER POPCORN from Walmart. Why family pack? Because you get 10+2 large packs in that family pack. Can you beat that?
- I PRINT OUT some FUN ACTIVITIES from Spirit Riding Free Website to make the whole family show watching time more fun. DO check out the link above. It has coloring activities, a puzzle, word search, craft activities, slumber party ideas and more. You can turn this whole thing into a fun blast.
- The Last and not the least, we set up a small Airy Open Tent made with chairs and stoles, right in the middle of the living room.
- We Spread a blanket underneath, throw some cushions over it, lay down the activities and colors, set the show on Tablet, make some Churro Butter Popcorns. Voila, we have an amazing cozy up time.
- It brings the 2 sisters together like nothing else, watching the show, doing some activities while watching and giggling endlessly over yummy popcorn made from Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn.
It is priceless to see them bonding over popcorn and the Netflix show. They forget their fears and nervousness for some time and just come together as carefree kids just like Lucky, Pru, and Abigail.
POP SECRET POPCORN is the Best Kind for our Family Time
No kidding. This family here is POPCORN CRAZY.
When we want a snack then we pop a popcorn bag, we watch a show together then too we pop the bag of popcorn, when we get bored then we pop a bag of popcorn. We have 100 more reasons to pop open a bag of Pop Secret Popcorn.
The family size pack of Pop Secret popcorn is the perfect size for a family, especially when we want to share and huddle for some good family time. Spending time with my girls before they get back to school calls for popping another bag of Pop Secret Popcorn.
Our family favorite is the Movie Theater style Butter Popcorns. These are so buttery that you would not want any other kind. The Butter popcorns are perfect to share with the whole family. It brings the whole family together over laughter and comfort.
The best part is that every single corn kernel pops in the bag. Not a single kernel stays un-popped. The quality speaks for itself.
This time, we decided to try something new with the popcorn flavor. My girls love Churros and that is what we did. We made our Butter Popcorns and added home-made Churro Mix. It was like 1-2-3. Yes, that easy and quick. Get the Recipe below.
Can I tell you something more? Even your kids can make it under your supervision. It is so convenient and efficient to make.
Watch this SMALL VIDEO to learn how to make Churro Butter Popcorn easily with Pop Secret Popcorn
This is how you will make Churro Butter Popcorn with Pop Secret Popcorn
Churro Butter Popcorn with Pop Secret Spirit Riding Free
- Open your 10+2 Family pack of Movie Theater Pop Secret Butter Popcorn bought from Walmart. Take one Butter Popcorn Bag out of its plastic packaging. Follow the instructions and place it in the microwave. Watch the video for more understanding.
- Set the microwave timer for 4 minutes, as mentioned on the packet instructions. It might take less time, depending upon the wattage of your microwave.
- Meanwhile, make the Homemade Churro Mix. Take a bowl and add cinnamon powder and sugar together. Keep aside.
- Once the corn kernels stop popping in the microwave, take the bag out. Carefully open the bag from the corners while it is still hot.
- Add the Homemade Churro Mix to the bag of hot Butter Popcorns. Close on the top and give it a good shake. Watch the video for more understanding.
- Open the popcorn bag. Divide into 2-4 equal portions and enjoy with your kids while catching up on Spirit Riding free Season 6 shows. It was released on Netflix on August 17th, 2018.
I am sure that you will certainly watch Spirit Riding free and make some Churro Butter Popcorns, before the kids start their school.
Can’t make it now? PIN IT FOR LATER.
In my kitchen, you will always EAT HAPPY & STAY HAPPY!