3 Ingredients Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
3 Ingredients Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge! Yes you read it right!! Just 3 ingredients and you end up with this gorgeous looking, fairytale like, kids’ popular vote Fudge, ever!
My girls couldn’t keep their hands off it. I knew that they would behave like this, so I made it when they were at school and took the pictures while they were gone.
I didn’t tell them about this yummy treat till late until I couldn’t hold it anymore. Come on…just look at it! Which child would not drool over it? This is the work of a good witch craft , filled with loads of love, a good amount of magic and a great deal of notorious mind!! 😈😂
If you know me then you are probably aware that I am not much of a promoter of junk food eating habits among children. Given the sedentary life styles of the children these days, we can see a lot of children and juvenile diseases cropping up fast.
But that doesn’t mean that we can’t treat our munchkins with some fun treats once in a while. I strongly believe in striking a balance in our eating habits and the life style we choose to lead.
I prepared these and made sure that I ration these, only 1 square per day. The kids agreed and I was a happy mother.
This 3 Ingredients Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge is quite decandent and pretty calorie laden. If you want to believ me, I haven’t touched even a single piece of it. I can totally see where it would attach on me – the love handles.
The happy faces of my kids and non nom noises while biting on it, told me the whole story of its texture and flavor. Can you imagine that – closed little eyes lost in candy land when chewing on the fudge? Must be an eternal feeling! ☺️..
Feasting on the 3 Ingredients Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge is that Tranquil Moment in your Child’s life!
It is one of the easiest “ever” recipe. This recipe doesn’t even require any stove top cooking. Little bit of microwaving and then a momentary oven play, refrigerate to set and Ta-da 👏👏👏👏… Deliciousness is ready to be devoured.
3 ingredients include – chocolate blocks or chips, condensed milk and marshmallows.
The 3 steps required to make this fudge are –
- Microwaving the chocolate and condensed milk.
Spreading the fudge in a lined pan and then layering with marshmallows. Broiling the pan in oven to let marshmallows set.
Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to let the fudge solidify. Cut and Eat.
3 Ingredients Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
- semi sweet chocolate chips - 2 cups. You may use dark chocolate or bitter chocolate or combination of any.
- Condensed milk low fat - 1 & 1/3 cup
- Marshmallows small - 2&1/2 to 3 cups
Line a baking tray of size 7x11 inches with a parchment paper. You may also use a rectangular pyrex glass (baking) container.
- Take a microwave safe large bowl. Add chocolate chips and condensed milk. Warm on high for 1 minute.
- Take the hot bowl out carefully and mix the chocolate chips with condensed milk with a fork or spoon. Mix till all is incorporated well. The warm bowl and slightly melted chips and heated condensed milk will make a nice shiny chocolate batter.
- Pour it on the lined paper in the pan/tray and spread evenly with a butter knife.
- while it is still hot, place the marshmallows next to each other on top of the hot chocolate batter.
- Put the oven on broil/grill. Place the oven safe tray in and watch it till marshmallows swell up and have slight cracks on the top.
- Take it out immediately. Do not over do it. It takes lees than a minute to do that, depending upon the size of your oven.
- Let it cool down till room temperature and then refrigerate it (uncovered) for about 3-4 hrs.
- Take the tray out and remove the fudge block from the tray and place on chopping board. Cut it out in small squares of your size. 1x1 inch square is a good size and even 2x2.
- If you make it in summers, refrigerate it in air tight container.
- If you make it in winters, it shall be good outside but I would still suggest refrrigerating.
- Let it rest for 1 minute before eating.
Isn’t this recipe for the keeps? Bookmark it. Holiday season is around the corner and I promise you are going to use it for sure.
It makes a great hostess gift, a game night dessert, a picnic dessert or any get together dessert.
Can’t make it today? Pin it for later!
In my Kitchen – you will always Eat Happy & Stay Happy!