Easy Quick Chocolate Almond Dates Energy Bites – 4 Ingredients Recipe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chocolate Almond Dates Energy Bites are NO BAKE and EASY + QUICK to put together, in literally UNDER 5 MINUTES. Delicious Fudge like Balls make for perfect One Bite Snack on the go and are even great as a Guilt-Free Dessert. The best part is that these are Vegan + Gluten-free too.
Chocolate Almond Dates Energy Bites
Now…Now…everybody is busy painting the world Pink and Red. And why not… Valentines Day is right around the corner and Love in the air is ambrosial. Gorgeous and Glamorous Desserts have captured the whole social media and I am literally drooling over every cake, brownie and other dessert recipe.
Do you know that February is not only the month to celebrate LOVE but also a month to celebrate HEART HEALTH? Yes, you heard it right
As much as I am tempted to bake an indulgence for the V-DAY, I am becoming careful about the Heart Health of my family. Therefore I thought of making a Delicious Dessert that is Healthy also. These Energy Balls are very similar to Lara Bars – RAW & REAL FOOD. I will be bringing another Easy, No cook Dessert which is Healthy too.
Now these are quick and easy plus healthy dessert, also they are perfect for QUICK ENERGY RELEASING SNACK or even nourishing Breakfast. Especially when you have Teenage kids who do not want to eat breakfast before school, like mine…these are perfect as good breakfast option as well.
Here is why these Energy Bites are Must Make –
- These Energy Bites require ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS. Since these ingredients are so easily available, I think that is a huge reason in itself to make these.
- Now the best part is that these delicious balls of yum are very EASY + QUICK to put together.
- Since these are NO BAKE & NO COOK, they come together in no time.
- Most of all these Chocolate Almond Dates Energy Bites are Vegan and Gluten-free, hence making these bites Healthy and Guilt-free.
- Most noteworthy is that these are perfect as a Quick Energy Releasing SNACKS as well as these make perfect DESSERT. Double Yayy!!
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for regular updates.
Some other noteworthy healthy recipes from blog are – Kosumbari Raw Mung Salad , Almond Figs Pudding, Oats Almonds Pudding and more.
This is how to make this RECIPE!
Chocolate Almond Dates Energy Bites - 4 Ingredients Recipe, Easy & Quick
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup / 12 Large Mejdool Dates Pitted and chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Honey or Agave Syrup
- Take a food processor and add almonds and cocoa powder to it. Process them into fine crumbs. Don't process too much or it will become butter.
- Now add pitted Mejdool Dates and honey to the food processor. Blitz the whole thing together in small steps till dates are well combined with almonds.
- Take it out in a large bowl. Oil your hands with cooking oil that is not strong in smell. Pinch 1 inch dough and roll it tight into a ball.
- Finish the whole thing similarly. You will end up with 20-22 Energy Balls or Bites.
- Store these in an air tight container and refrigerate. Take out one and eat when you want. Pack few in a ziplock or small re-usable container, when you are on the run. Eat as required.
Since this is such an easy recipe, I am sure that you are going to try this soon….
It is perfect as a quick breakfast, a filling and nutritious snack when you are on the go and have no time to eat. And these make perfect dessert as well that is guilt free and healthy. Now you can actually make a cake and eat it too. Isn’t that amazing?
These are the ingredients and other items that you can order to make this recipe.
Can’t Make these Now? PIN IT FOR LATER!
In my kitchen, you will always EAT HAPPY & STAY HAPPY!
Thank you for this recipe. Due to the recent discovery of a serious and debilitating allergy to refined sugars, I can no longer have traditional desserts and sweets, so am in the process of learning an entirely new way of eating. Treats such as this, which is real food as well as being a little bit sweet with the honey I’ll use, will help me transition into the new-to-me world of non-sugary foods.
Such a quick and easy recipe, I make similar balls. Loved the stunning pictures
Ideal to give in the mornings, this is a quick and easy to make recipe. Lovely
zero sugar energy bites.. simply the best..