Instant Pot Corn On The Cob
Learn how to make perfectly cooked/steamed Corn on the Cob in Instant Pot. It is super easy & yum.
Servings: 6 people
- 6 Corn On The Cob de-husked
- 1.5 cups Water
- Garlic Butter
- Parmesan & Garlic Salt
- Lemon, Paprika & Himalayan Salt
- If you are a vegan, then use coconut butter or olive oil
You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for regular updates. And don’t forget to sign up for our E-Letter whenever we publish a new post.
First of all, remove the husk and all the silk of the corn. Repeat with all the corns and set aside.
Now place inner pot inside the Instant Pot and then put the lower trivet inside.
Add 1&1/2 cups water and layer the corns in 2 rows, as shown in the picture above.
Place the lid. Set the valve to SEALING. Now press PRESSURE COOK and set it for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Once the timer goes off, follow QPR (quick pressure release).
Then open the lid and take out the steamed corn.
Finally SEASON IT to your liking and enjoy.
The Seasoning/Topping Suggestions are -ButterTajin (spicy and tangy Mexican Seasoning) - I love it.Lemon, Paprika & Himalayan SaltGarlic Butter/SpreadParmesan & Garlic Salt
Some Delicious Ways to Enjoy Corn on the Cob
- It is the perfect VEGETARIAN SIDE DISH. Serve it with your main meal. Or eat it for your snack.
- Butter it up plain and simple.
- Add flavored butter like garlic butter.
- Sprinkle it with Parmesan.
- I love to sprinkle Tajin (Mexican Seasoning) on it.
- Also another of my favorite way to eat it is with lemon, paprika and salt.
- I often keep it ready for my kids as an after school snack. It is filling, delicious, and nutritious for them.
How else can I use Corn on the Cob?
If you make extra corn on the cob and do not want to eat it as is, then shell the steamed/boiled kernels off the cob and store to make these recipes -
- Corn Chowder
- Asian Sweet Corn Soup
- Chipotle style RICE BURRITO BOWL
- QUINOA BURRITO BOWL
- Shell and freeze for more recipes to be used in soups and salads.
These are super easy to refrigerate. Bring them to the room temperature and refrigerate upto 1 week in an air tight container or a large ziplock.
You can shell the steamed kernels and freeze these in freezer friendly packs for upto 6 months.