All Natural Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These All Natural Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles are Easy, Refreshing & Delicious Popsicles made with Everyday Simple Ingredients. It is a no-hassle popsicle recipe which comes together in no time. This No-Cook Popsicle recipe is perfect to beat the summer heat in fun and healthy way.
No-Cook All Natural Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
I can hear the ice-cream man blowing the horn on his van and gathering the attention of all the kids of the neighborhood. And I can visualize the kids getting impatient to call out for the ice-cream van, peeping through their windows and tugging onto their parents’ hands.
My little Myraa follows this drill religiously. I do not understand why these ice-cream vans cross your lanes when it is afternoon. It is the time when I am done with my chores and sit down in front of the Television to relax. And swear to GOD, as soon as I hear the Ice-cream van horn, I start getting uneasy with the thought of getting up from the couch and walk LITTLE M to get some ice-cream. Phew. those are some of my dreaded moments. But I do it anyway because that child of mine has this undying love for all things sweet.
Amongst all that happy cold and delish feeling of sucking on to that piece of ice, I completely detest the amount of sugar, colors, and preservatives present in one single popsicle. It kinda leaves an aftertaste in my mouth that is not pleasant at all.
To escape from this STICKY situation, I have found an excellent way.
MAKE YOUR OWN POPSICLES AT HOME because these are –
- All Natural Popsicles
- No-Cook Needed Popsicles
- Artificial Color Free Popsicles
- No Sugar added Popsicles
- None Preservatives Added Popsicles
- Guilt-free Popsicle Indulgence
- Pure Fruit Popsicles that can be adapted to the fruit of your choice
- So easy to make that even your KIDS CAN MAKE THEIR OWN POPSICLES. Therefore these are kids friendly popsicles as well.
Now tell me, aren’t above the good reasons to make your own popsicles at home? Especially during the summer when the soaring high temperatures and all that sweat leave you lifeless and exhausted. Home-made all-natural popsicles are the best thing happening in my house. How about yours?
If you try these, then give a shout out and Tag us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and TWITTER.
These all-natural popsicles are made with only 5 main ingredients. The recipe is so easy and flexible that it can be easily adapted to your acquired taste.
Here are FEW SUGGESTIONS to PERSONALIZE these ALL NATURAL POPSICLES that are HOME-MADE.
- You can use any fruit that is available or the ones that you like.
- One can layer these up or make solid popsicles.
- With basic ingredients in place, you can up the game by adding either of those to your popsicles – rock salt, chili pepper, tamarind juice or some solid pieces of fruits.
- You can totally make these for adult parties and spike them with tequila or vodka. HICK!
- These can be molded either into regular popsicle molds or use the plastic zip bags or small bite size molds to set the pops. Look at some of the options I have given below to choose from and order from AMAZON. I loved the Steel ones and ordered one for myself.
I am so trying it with rock salt and tamarind. I love the TART POPSICLES more than the SWEET POPSICLES. These ones are not super sweet but well balanced. You can certainly adjust the sweetness and make it your own.
2 Kitchen Equipment that would be needed are –
- A high speed Blender like MAGIC BULLET
- Popsicle Molds
If you like HOMEMADE Ice-creams then, you have to check these-
- 3 ingredients KULFI
- Avocado Lime Popsicles from Michelle of Healthier Steps.
- Rose & Strawberry Kulfi
- No cook MANGO BARS from RUCHI of Ruchis kitchen. This is my all time favorite.
- Watermelon Granita
Here is how you make these All Natural Home Made Fruit Popsicles easily and efficiently.
All Natural Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
- 10 large Strawberries washed and chopped into pieces
- 6 Kiwi washed, peeled and chopped into pieces
- 1/2 + 1/2 tbsp Lime or Lemon Juice or to taste (optional)
- 1 + 1 tbsp Honey add more for sweeter popsicles
- 1/2 + 1/2 cup Water
Preparing for Strawberry Popsicles
- Take a high-speed blender and add chopped strawberries, 1/2 tbsp lime juice, 1 tbsp honey and 1/2 cup water. Blend till you get a smooth fruit puree. Taste it and adjust honey to your taste if required and blend again for even mixing. Take it out in a tall measuring cup and set aside.
Preparing for Kiwi Popsicles
- Take a high-speed blender and add chopped kiwis, 1/2 tbsp lime juice, 1 tbsp honey and 1/2 cup water. Blend till you get a smooth fruit puree. Taste it and adjust honey to your taste if required and blend again for even mixing. Take it out in a tall measuring cup and set aside.
Setting the POPSICLES
- Keep your popsicle molds washed and ready to use. Gather the popsicle sticks if required.
- Fill 1/3rd of the popsicle molds with kiwi puree. Set it in the freezer for 1/2 hour till it freezes a bit.
- Take the molds out and then fill the rest of it with strawberry puree. FIll all the 10-12 molds like that. You can make some solid ones too and adjust accordingly.
- Place the lid and place the popsicle sticks. Put it in the freezer for at least 3 hrs to set. Place it towards the back of the freezer.
- Once set, take them out. Let them sit on the counter for some time and unmold and slurrp.
Here are some great Popsicle Molds options to choose from to make these Popsicles. I love my Fox Run Frozen Ice Popsicle Molds. These are very user-friendly and can easily make 10 of these together. Order from Amazon today and stack to beat the heat with many Home-Made All Natural Popsicles that are delicious and healthy too.
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW?⇓ PIN IT⇓ FOR LATER!
In my kitchen, you will always EAT HAPPY & STAY HAPPY!
Save 10.0% on select products from Valley Sportsman with promo code 10OFF4DAD, through 7/1 while supplies last.
These look so pretty and refreshing~perfect for summer! It’s been awhile since I’ve made popsicles. My kids would love these!
You must make these. These are so much fun and good food!
Thank you for this wonderfully quick and easy and healthy recipe for the warmer months or anytime -‘question/ how would this work if I wanted to add yogurt to part of the popsicle. Like a frozen yogurt fruit popsicle?
Pleasure is mine Sandi. I think it will
Work very well with Greek yogurt as froyo popsicle. Go for it. Adjust the honey accordingly.
I may not need honey, bc for me the fruit is fine in their own sweetness.
Or better use vanilla yogurt.
Thank you for a wonderful recipe to try for summers.
Yum, such a wonderful flavor combo! So great for summer. 🙂
Thank you Demeter 🙂
These are super pretty! I love the clear line between the strawberry and the kiwi.
Thanks Jenni! That’s kinda cute 🙂
These sound perfect for the summer. Love that they are all natural. Strawberries & kiwi are just the perfect combination and so much color!
It’s a great combo of tart and sweet! I loved it.
Sonal I love making my own popsicles and have a few recipes on the blog. But this one looks so cooling and refreshing – summer can come!
Thanks Meeta. Would love to check out your Popsicles 🙂
Can’t get better than this. Color, texture and above all the contrast in taste. Lovely share☺
Awww thank you sweetheart
need this for summer eves in north india
Make some 🙂