3 Ingredients Mango Ice cream No Cook Recipe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Mango Icecream No Cook Recipe is a perfect SUMMER TREAT. It tastes much like Indian Kulfi. The best part is that it is made with just 3 ingredients and is super EASY + DELICIOUS. Make it for your family or make it to entertain your guests. You will make it again and again. It is that delicious and stupendously easy.
3 Ingredients Mango Ice cream No Cook Recipe
I have not met many people who do not like Mangoes or Icecream. And I have met many people who love MANGO ICECREAM like the one who lives with me. My Little M can practically live off this yummness. She actually managed to finish most of this ice cream and kept asking for more.
This Ice cream tastes much like Indian Kulfi. So, get ready for that extra bonanza since you are getting 2 recipes with little variation for 1 basic recipe. Amazing right? I am already patting my back for that genius idea.
I have made this Mango Icecream more on Indian Flavor profile but you can easily adapt it to your personal taste. Read the whole post for some awesome ideas to personalize it.
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD TRY MY MANGO ICE CREAM OR KULFI
- Mango Ice cream or Kulfi is made with just 3 main ingredients
- This recipe is EASY to FOLLOW
- The instructions and steps are SIMPLE
- My recipe is ADAPTABLE to all those who want to try it
- You can PERSONALIZE it as per your taste
I grew up eating more KULFI than the ICE CREAM. Both the treats are really satisfying but there is something that little extra in Kulfi. Maybe it is my seasoned taste buds.
I am sure that many of you are wondering what is Kulfi and how is it different from Ice Cream. Then read on my dear readers and get the stats right.
WHAT IS KULFI AND HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM ICE CREAM?
Kulfi is a very popular frozen dessert in the Indian Sub-continent and Persia. Though it looks very similar to ICE-CREAM in appearance, it is very different in taste.
- Ice cream is made by whipping the heavy cream and freezing it. Kulfi is made by simmering the full-fat milk and stirring continuously until it is reduced in half the quantity.
- Ice cream is light and fluffy in texture whereas Kulfi is Denser in texture.
- With evolving recipes and shortcuts, kulfi is merging into ice creams when prepared at home. This NO CHURN ICE CREAM OR KULFI is a favorite way of many to make the Ice creams or Kulfis.
VARIOUS WAYS TO PERSONALIZE YOUR ICE CREAM OR KULFI
Kulfi like Ice Cream is available in many flavors and Mango is one of the popular ones. I am giving a basic recipe here but you can add and adapt this recipe to your liking.
- If you do not like Mango, then choose any fruit of your choice.
- In case you do not want to use Market bought Mango Pulp for this recipe, then make the pulp at home by blending the fruit in a blender and straining through a sieve to remove fiber.
- I have added Cardamom powder to this recipe to add more punch to the flavors. You can pick and choose any other flavor to combine or just skip this additional flavor completely.
- You may add nuts of your choice to the recipe. Add them before freezing.
- It can be frozen in single molds or as a solid brick. I set mine in traditional KULFI MOLDS.
I am sure that with the above-mentioned ideas, you can easily try this recipe to fit your taste.
SOME ICE CREAM MOLD SUGGESTIONS FOR THE RECIPE
- I use these all the time and Love it.
- This is another of my favorites.
- I have this also and use it all the time when I am making KULFI.
Some other Frozen recipes from my blog are
3 ingredients no cook malai kulfi, watermelon granita, rose and strawberry kulfi, healthy ice pops and more.
This is how to make Mango Ice cream and Mango Kulfi
Mango Ice Cream or Mango Kulfi
- 1&1/2 cups condensed milk
- 2 cups Mango Pulp
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream refrigerated
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder optional
- Take a high-speed blender. Add all the above ingredients in the blender. Blitz it till all the ingredients are mixed well. It should take less than 1 minute.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed, pour the mango kulfi liquid into the ice cream molds of your choice.
- Freeze it for at least 3 hours or till it is set. When ready to eat, bring it out and unmold and eat immediately.
- You can set the Mango Ice cream or Kulfi in earthen pots as well.
Keep me posted if you try my recipe and share your feedback.
Can’t make it now? PIN MANGO KULFI OR MANGO ICE CREAM FOR LATER!
In my kitchen, you will always EAT HAPPY & STAY HAPPY!!
Mmm this looks sweet and delicious! My oldest son loves frozen treats all year long – looks like we will be making these soon!
Wow, its looking very delicious and tasty.
Wow beautiful clicks… Amazing share, easy and super delicious . Mouthwatering