Olives Jalapenos Cheese Rolls – 4 Ingredients Quick Appetizer
Super bowl is fast approaching and Olives Jalapenos Cheese Rolls – 4 Ingredients Quick Appetizer is perfect to entertain the cheering crowds, without wasting much time in the kitchen.
It is a keeper recipe and you won’t regret it, since it is perfect for all the occasions. You can make Olives Jalapenos Cheese Rolls – 4 Ingredients Quick Appetizer for a get together, hosting a brunch, Cricket Nights, weekend snack, kids’ party appetizer minus the jalapenos and much more. The best part is that it is a very versatile recipe. You can adapt it to your liking.
Soft and Melt in the mouth Rolls, leave you craving for more. One is not enough. If you are watching your diet, then train your mind well in its presence. 🙂
I love Pillsbury as its “Ready to Bake” breads are amazing and always come to my rescue when either I am running out of time or ideas.
No, this is not a sponsored post by Pillsbury, though I wish it was. I am an ardent fan of Pillsbury for making the life of consumers easy. It has a huge variety of products like Pizza dough, biscuits, Crescents, Crescent Rolls and much more.
I have used Pillsbury products on various occasions and have never been disappointed. Though I am not a huge fan of their Ready to Bake Pie Crust. But hey, you pick and choose after trial and error.
I love creating quick snacks for the family over the weekend, especially these days when the whole family is glued in front of the Television, watching few last games of Super Bowl Series.
There is nothing better than cheering for your favorite team together and wiping off the warm tray of hot snacks in no time. The whole house smells divine and that too without much effort and in less than 5 ingredients, 4 ingredients to be precise.
Here are some more Super Bowl Snack Ideas from my blog – Super Bowl Collective of Vegetarian Appetizers, Dips and Desserts and here is a great collection of Mocktails . Bun Snack Pizza , Veg Pizza Puffs , Grilled Spicy Paneer Skewers are some of my favorites to enjoy a great game night with friends and family.
Here is how you make Olives Jalapenos Cheese Rolls – 4 Ingredients Quick Appetizer.
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - 2 packages (has 8 rolls in each)
- Havarti Cheese - ¼cup. You may use less or more as desired.
- Black Olives, minced or chopped fine - ¼ cup. You may use less or more as desired.
- Jalapenos, pickled - ¼ cup. You may use less or more as desired. You may use finely chopped fresh jalapeno instead.
- Preheat the oven at 375*F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Open the package of 1 crescent rolls at a time. Spread it out on a wooden chopping board. Do not separate the strips as yet. Keep the square together.
- Spread 2 tbsp cheese evenly on the crescent roll square.
- Spread 2 tbsp black olives and 2 tsp jalapenos on the sheet, evenly.
- Now take a sharp knife or pizza cutter and run through the perforated lines of the crescent rolls sheet, separating each strip.
- Fold each strip really tight into a crescent roll.
- Place these on the baking tray, 2 inches away from each other.
- Bake them in the oven for 10-12 minutes, till they turn golden.
- Take them out and serve these warm with the dipping sauce of your choice.
- I served these with Zesty Buffalo Sauce.
You may use any filling along with cheese.
You may use any cheese like cheddar, guyere, american etc.
Don’t these look dainty and pretty? I promise that these will become a regular feature in your parties.
Can’t make it now? PIN it for LATER!
In my kitchen, you will always EAT HAPPY & STAY HAPPY !