Instant Pot Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Recipe is super yum & easy to put together. Vegan Quinoa Porridge is a quick make ahead recipe for breakfast or brunch.
Important – Scroll down to the end to get the complete recipe. You can find more information and tips to personalize the recipe in between.
Can’t make this Easy Quinoa Porridge for Breakfast now? PIN IT FOR LATER.
Easy & Quick Instant Pot Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Recipe
If you have been following my blog closely, then you must have noticed my obsession with QUINOA lately.
Summers and whole grains go hand in hand. Quinoa is perfect for your hot summer needs.
Since it is so convenient to prepare QUINOA in Instant Pot ahead of time, there are numerous amount of possibilities to create QUINOA RECIPES. It is perfect to be included in a cold QUINOA SALAD or a warm bowl of QUINOA PORRIDGE for BREAKFAST or BRUNCH.
It sure is my hot favorite for my complex carb, protein rich & other nutrient needs.
How to make Quinoa in Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker?
Quinoa cooks the fastest in Instant Pot or any other Electric Pressure Cooker like Mealthy. It is the easiest thing to cook in the Electric Pressure Cooker.
This is what I do and has always worked well with me.
- ALWAYS WASH QUINOA in a strainer before using it.
- I always take equal parts of Quinoa and Liquid. For 1 cup Quinoa, I take 1 cup water. You may choose Vegan Broth or Plant Based Milk to cook it.
- Cook Quinoa for 2 minutes exactly in Instant Pot. Follow NPR (natural pressure release).
- Either you are making it savory or sweet, the time and proportions remain the same.
- Unless you are making a Porridge, you add more liquid for the right consistency.
Why Should I try this Vegan Quinoa Recipe?
Since this recipe is so amazing, you must try it. My reasons are fairly simple.
- It is a VEGAN QUINOA RECIPE. Plant Based Milk makes it much lighter on digestion.
- This Quinoa Porridge is made in INSTANT POT. I have used 3 quart but you may use any model that you have. Also you can make in any model of Electric Pressure Cooker that you might have like MEALTHY Multipot.
- This recipe needs only 2 MAIN INGREDIENTS. Brilliant, right?
- Also, Vegan Quinoa for Breakfast needs only 2 Minutes in Electric Pressure Cooker.
- You can make it AHEAD OF TIME and consume it over the period of one week.
- Vegan Quinoa Porridge is a complete healthy Breakfast to start your day.
- I have made it SUGAR FREE QUINOA PORRIDGE RECIPE. You can later sweeten it with sweetener of your choice. I used Organic Maple Syrup.
- You can adjust the consistency of the Porridge to your liking.
Kitchen Gadgets used to make Breakfast Quinoa in Electric Pressure Cooker
If you have an ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER like INSTANT POT or MEALTHY MULTIPOT, then these are the must have supporting gadgets needed to make meals in it.
Or check out this complete SET OF INSTANT POT ACCESSORIES.
Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Porridge Ingredients
Breakfast Vegan Quinoa Recipe Options to personalize
This is a simple straight forward recipe with just 2 main ingredients. Now this recipe can be easily personalized to your taste.
- I have used almond milk in the recipe. You may choose to use any plant based milk like coconut, oats, soy etc.
- This porridge is a sweeter version. If desired you may make it savory as well. Add salt and pepper and may be throw some frozen vegetables with it while cooking in IP.
- Maple syrup is used to sweeten it. You can use any sweetener like coconut syrup, agave, Splenda, brown sugar, jaggery, etc.
- I have used raspberries in it. You may use any fresh or frozen fruit to serve with it.
- Cinnamon is used to flavor it. You may use any mix like pumpkin spice, chai spice mix etc for flavoring.
- My porridge consistency is thick. You may add more milk to make it slightly more liquidy.
- It can be easily warmed up with some more milk or water. Just add hot plant based milk or water to loosen it up.
Simplyvegetarian777 INSTANT POT VEGAN RECIPES
Simplyvegetarian777 INSTANT POT VEGETARIAN COLLECTIONS
Check this quick instructional video for the Vegan Quinoa Recipe
Instant Pot Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Porridge Recipe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am not a Nutritionist. The numbers given are estimated. Please consult your Doctor for expert advise. You may use stevia or splenda to make it Sugar Free and skip the raisins.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 124Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 21mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 3g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I am not a Nutritionist. The numbers given are estimated. Please consult your Doctor for expert advise. You may use stevia or splenda to make it Sugar Free and skip the raisins.
In my Kitchen you will always EAT HAPPY & STAY HAPPY!