Instant Pot Vegan Recipes is an awesome collection of Plant Based Yumness. Since these are easy to make, include these in your Meal Prep or Party Planning.
It has VEGAN RECIPES from the following cuisines – American, Mexican, Italian, Asian, Inddian & Mediterranean. Few Vegan Desserts/Breakfast are included too.
Important – Few other bloggers have also contributed to the collection. And the due credit is given to them.
Share or Pin this for Later!
Collection of Instant Pot Vegan Recipes – 50 Plus Recipes
I am sure that you will love this collection, just like my other Popular Instant Pot Recipes Collections – 20 plus Instant Pot Mexican Recipes, 20 plus Instant Pot Soup Recipes, and 20 plus Instant Pot Pasta Recipes.
These Collection of Recipes come so handy especially when –
- You are Hosting a party and falling short of Recipe ideas.
- The kids have their Long Breaks and always hungry. These collections help you feed your kids better.
- These collections come handy for your regular MEAL PLANNING as well.
Believe it or not, I refer to my own collections so many times. All the recipes of relevance in one place is a blessing.
Or better, subscribe through our BELL NOTIFICATION to show up on your laptop whenever a new recipe is published. It is that easy.
The Common Kitchen Gadgets Used when cooking with an Electric Pressure Cooker
You got to believe me that it is an important checklist. Sometimes you pick a recipe to try and later figure out that you do not have the right pan or bowl etc. to make it.
- Instant Pot 3 Quart or 6 quart Instant Pot or MEALTHY MULTIPOT
- If you like to crisp your IP food then either use an Oven or Air Fryer or this Mealthy Crisp Lid
- Chopping Board and Knife
- Hand Held Blender or Magic Bullet
- Accessory Set including trivets, egg bite molds, cake pans, mittens, tongs, etc.
- Instant Pot- Pot in Pot Cooking stackable pots
- Kitchen strainer
- Mixing Bowls – love these
- Measuring Cups & Measuring Spoons
- Jars for Jellies, Jams, Marmalade & Sauces
- Leftover Food Storage Boxes for Refrigerator if needed
- Freezer Safe Storage Boxes
INSTANT POT VEGAN AMERICAN RECIPES
Quinoa Burrito Bowl – Simply Vegetarian777
This Quinoa Burrito Bowl is just amazing. It is a complete meal in itself or can be a great side to your Taco Night. Quinoa makes it not only filling but really nourishing. It can be served as a hot meal or as a cold salad for your parties and potlucks. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
Vegan Asian Quinoa Salad & Wraps – Simply Vegetarian777
You will be surprised how easy and convenient this Asian Quinoa Salad is. The recipe is so delicious and the post has an easy recipe for home-made ASIAN PEANUT DRESSING as well. Just Mix and Blend. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
- This CORN ON THE COB by Little Sunny Kitchen is one of those must learn techniques. You won’t boil your Corn the traditional way anymore.
- Fried Dandilions shares this delicious recipe of VEGAN BARBEQUE MEATBALLS in IP. Yes that’s a thing. Brilliant, right?
- VEAGN SLOPPY JOES by This Healthy Kitchen are perfect for your weekend gatherings or weekday meals.
- GARLIC HERB ROASTED POTATOES by Sandhyas Kitchen are a must try for all the Potato Lovers.
- Any Chili fans here? This SWEET POTATO CHILI by Planted 365 should be on your list.
- BARLEY VEGETABLE SOUP by Watch What You Eat is hearty and filling.
INSTANT POT VEGAN TEX MEX RECIPES
Hosting a Taco Night? Check out these VEGAN TEX MEX RECIPES to make it a success. Or use these recipes in your monthly Vegan Meal Planning.
Spicy Pinto Beans – Simply Vegetarian777
These Tex Mex style Pinto Beans are Vegan and super Easy to Make. This is my personal favorite. It is a right blend of heat and flavors. The best part is that you can easily personalize it. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
Vegan Black Beans or Frejoles Negros – Simply Vegetarian777
The Vegan Black Beans Recipe is stupendously easy. Just Dump & Cook. Brilliant, isn’t it? Serve it as a side to your meal or if you want then eat it bowl full as is. Add some chopped avocado for more texture and make it filling. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
Vegan Refried Beans – Simply Vegetarian777
This Vegan Refried Beans Recipe is much tested, tried & loved by all. The best part is that it is JUST 3 INGREDIENTS Recipe. Use Hot Salsa for the maximum flavor. The best part is that it FREEZES beautifully. Just Thaw and use when required. My kids love a stash of it in the refrigerator. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
Taco Soup – Simply Vegetarian777
You are gonna love this TACO SOUP. It has tons of flavor and yet so simple and easy to make. It is tested and loved by many. A great treat for your cold or wet days and otherwise too. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
More Tex Mex Recipes –
- This SPANISH RICE from The Belly Rules the Mind. It is a perfect side to go along with any Tex Mex Dish. I love it.
- Plant Based Recipes Instant Pot shared this ORANGE CHILI LIME JACKFRUIT. I am so trying it for my next Tex Mex Night to fill my Burritos.
- I could have never imagined using Red Lentils in a Mexican Recipe. This RED LENTILS TORTILLA SOUP by Sandhyas Kitchen is just mind blowing.
- And do not forget this Restaurant Style SALSA and SALSA VERDE made in Instant Pot. These dips are the best thing to go with anything Mexican Food.
- I love making my own sauces & dips at home. This JALAPENO SAUCE by Plant Based Recipes in Instant Pot is on my list.
INSTANT POT VEGAN ASIAN RECIPES
My family is a huge Asian Cuisine fan. All kind of Vegetarian/Vegan Thai Food (yes that’s a thing) and Viet Pho are some of our family favorites. I have a huge list of ASIAN VEGAN RECIPES cooked in ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER. Do not forget to share or pin this collection.
Vegan Red Thai Curry – Simply Vegetarian777
This is one of the most popular and loved Thai Curry from the blog. It is really easy to make – kind of Dump & Cook. I normally use Asian Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste or Maesri Thai Pastes to make Thai Curries. Both of these Pastes are VEGAN.
Vegan Green Thai Curry – Simply Vegetarian777
My family just loves it. Beautiful colors and Amazing flavors are the USP of this delicious curry. It is really easy to make. Again a DUMP & COOK kinda curry. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
Vegan Thai Curry Noodles – Simply Vegetarian777
If you are a NOODLES FAN like me, then these THAI CURRY NOODLES are a must try. YUMMY, YUMMY & JUST YUMMY! Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
Vegan Kung Pao Noodles – Simply Vegetarian777
Ohhh if you like CPK Kung Pao Spaghetti, then this your best bet. You will love it 100%. I have used spaghetti to make this recipe. Love that spicy food. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
Asian Sweet Corn Soup – Simply Vegetarian777
This is another personal favorite of mine. EASY PEASY & Oh-so-delicious. Make it in summer when there is a bounty of corn or cook it in cold winter with frozen corn. This SOUP will soothe you like no other soup. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
Vegan Tom Yum Soup – Simply Vegetarian777
Whenever we go out to eat Thai food at our favorite Thai restaurant, this TOM YUM first on the order. Even the server knows it well by now. Click on the title or the picture to get the recipe.
- No Asian Meal is complete without these VEGETABLE LO MEIN and Perfect Jasmine Rice in IP by The Belly Rules the Mind. A must make.
- Now look at this PINEAPPLE THAI FRIED RICE by Sandhyas Kitchen. I am totally smitten by it and trying it soon.
- You can not believe how good these VIETNAMESE PHO by Herbivore Cucina and Thai Butternut Squash Curry are…. You will be hooked for sure.
- We love a good Noodle Soup and this delicious COCONUT CURRY NOODLE SOUP by Ministry of Curry is slurrpingly delicious.
- You must check this Coconut Quinoa White Bean Salad as prepped by Ruchis Kitchen. It is fusion and bursting with flavors.
INSTANT POT VEGAN ITALIAN RECIPES
Now who doesn’t like Italian Cuisine. It is one of the most loved cuisine world wide.
You may not find any other cuisine but you will definitely find Italian Cuisine in any part of the world. Here is a treasure of VEGAN ITALIAN RECIPES made in Electric Pressure Cooker.
PRO-TIP – The Rule(s) of Thumb when making Pasta in Instant Pot are –
- Half the Time of Cooking in Instant Pot – If the back of the Pasta Box says to cook Pasta for 12 minutes, then cook it in Instant Pot or MEALTHY MULTIPOT, for 6 minutes and then QPR. For Al-dente Pasta, cook for 5 minutes and then QPR.
- Amount of Water Used to cook Pasta in Electric Pressure Cooker – Now this is an important part of making ONE POT PASTA in IP. If you are just boiling pasta in Instant pot, then amount of water doesn’t matter. You can always drain the extra water after cooking and store for later use. But if you do not want to do any extra step then follow this.. Pour PASTA in the inner pot. Spread it out evenly. Pour water on the Pasta till the level of the Pasta. Pasta and water should be at the same level.
Now the recipes for you. If you find Cheese as a topping in any recipe, please instead of complaining, just chuck it out of your preparation and it is VEGAN. Enjoy the beauty of the Recipe and personalize it.
Penne Pomodoro – Simply Vegetarian777
An easy to make Pasta where you make the quick tomato sauce and then cook Pasta with it. Click on the Title or the Picture to get the Recipe.
Tuscan Soup – Simply Vegetarian777
This is one of our most loved Soup in the family. It is very healthy and delicious. Pretty Light too.
Pasta Primavera– Simply Vegetarian777
This is a beautiful Pasta made with seasonal vegetables. An easy peasy weeknight recipe. Skip the cheese as a topping or use vegan cheese to make it yours.
- This refreshing Summer perfect ORZO PASTA SALAD by The Belly Rules the Mind is on my top list to try this season.
- Creamy and Delicious POLENTA by Recipes from a Pantry is a must make. It is just so good.
- A healthy treat like this VEGAN SWEET POTATO MAC & CHEESE by Healthier Steps is a must try.
- Enriched with Nutritional Yeast, this SIMPLE SPAGHETTI IN TOMATO SAUCE by Contentedness Cooking is a perfect WEEKNIGHT GOAL.
- I had been looking for a good LASAGNA SOUP recipe since long. Finally Cook with Manali posted this yummy VEGAN MUSHROOM LASAGNA SOUP and I am so making it this week.
- Another must try Vegan Italian Recipe is this PASTA E FAGIOLI by Ministry of Curry. Simple & Delicious.
- This MINESTRONE SOUP shared by Spice Cravings is 5 star and perfect for all the seasons.
- This RATATOUILLE by Belly Rules the Mind is a must try for sure.
- Another great Vegan Pasta is this VEGAN PESTO PASTA by Vidhya’s Vegetarian Kitchen. Simply amazing and great way to add greens to your diet.
INSTANT POT VEGAN MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
Call us a Foodie family, but we love all kind of cuisines. We love our Mediterranean food. Check out some Recipes here.
Quinoa Mediterranean Salad Bowl – Simply Vegetarian77
Now this is another of our favorite Quinoa Recipe. The prep is simple and quick. Skip the Feta as a topping and make it completely VEGAN. That SPICY RED PEPPER SAUCE made at home with few basic ingredients is a keeper.
- I am a huge HUMMUS fan. This dip is just magical and so satisfying. Recipes from a Pantry shares this HUMMUS RECIPE made in Instant Pot. And it is just so delectable.
- This CHICKPEA SALAD by Recipes from a Pantry is dressed in Spicy Baharat Dressing and should be on your SUMMER MUST MAKE SALADS.
- Moroccan Stews and Soups are my personal favorite. This MOROCCAN CHICKPEA STEW by Spice Cravings is one of those that will warm your entire being.
- Super Golden Bakes shares HARIRA SOUP. It is bursting with flavors.
- I am a huge BABA GHANOUSH fan. Thank you Two Sleevers for this delicious recipe. I am trying it soon.
INSTANT POT VEGAN INDIAN RECIPES
Now you have to excuse me if I overload this section with VEGAN INDIAN RECIPES.
But as I say there is never enough VEGAN RECIPES to full your menu. You will be surprised to know that Eating INDIAN FOOD daily is very VEGAN. Simple, Easy on Digestion, Cooked with Turmeric & Nicely Balanced.
Yes I know I sound BIASED. You can not blame me. I was born and raised in INDIA and that is SOUL FOOD for me.
CHANA MASALA – Simply Vegetarian777
Now if you are an Indian Food Enthusiast, you know what Chana Masala is. It is a Chickpeas Curry simmered in Onion & Tomato Sauce & boldly flavored with Warm Spices. Click on the Title or Picture for the Recipe.
ALOO MATAR (Potatoes & Peas Curry) – Simply Vegetarian777
If you are a fan of Tasty Bite Punjabi Aloo or Whole Foods Aloo Matar, then this is a goldmine of good authentic ALOO MATAR for you. This is my Late Mother’s Recipe and is finger licking good. Click on the Title or Picture for the Recipe.
ALOO BAINGAN (Potatoes & Eggplant Curry) – Simply Vegetarian777
I guess Indians love their POTATOES just like Americans do. Can’t live without it. Have to Have potatoes everyday. This Aloo Baingan Curry is amazing and the HOME MADE flavors are just superb. Click on the Title or Picture for the RECIPE.
RAJMA MASALA (Red Kidney Beans Curry) – Simply Vegetarian777
This Rajma Masala is another rustic curry from Northern India. It is simmered in Tomato Sauce and spices till beans are melting in the mouth ready. Click on the Title or Picture for the Recipe.
SAAG ALOO (Kale Greens & Potato Curry) – Simply Vegetarian777
Another tried and tested recipe from the blog is this SAAG ALOO. SUPER DELISH, SUPER EASY & SUPER HEALTHY. What is there not to love about it… it will blow your socks away ;). Click on the Title or Picture for Recipe.
SAAG CHANA (Spinach and Chickpeas Curry) – Simply Vegetarian777
A popular dish from Indian Restaurants, Saag Chana is much loved by many people in USA. Lush Green Curry with soft Chickpeas is very comforting. Click on the Title or Picture for the Recipe.
COCONUT CURRY RICE – Simply Vegetarian777
The COCONUT CURRY RICE are delicately cooked in coconut milk & mildly flavored with curry spices. It is a must make. Click on the Title or Picture for Recipe.
OTHER INDIAN VEGAN RECIPES
- This Vegan Jackfruit Potato Curry by Healthier Steps is not Indian but very much like it. This Jamaican Curry is bursting with flavors. Did you know that Jamaican cuisine has some Indian influence in their cuisine? Well go figure that out. 🙂
- Another POTATO CURRY for you – This DUM ALOO by Ruchis Kitchen brings the foodie North Indian out from me. Finger-licking delicious is short of a term for this.
- Now RED LENTILS have a great rapport amongst everyone. Try this simple & easy RED LENTILS/ LAL MASOOR DAL from Piping Pot Curry.
- I grew up eating LOBIYA MASALA or BLACK EYED PEAS CURRY. My mum made the best Lobiya. Thank you Ruchis Kitchen for the recipe.
- I love a good SOUTH INDIAN STEW, delicately flavored and simmered in Coconut Milk. Vidhyas Vegetarian Kitchen is all about amazing South Indian Recipes and I am excited to try this one.
MORE INDIAN VEGAN RECIPES
- I love Spinach Recipes. This SPINACH RICE by Piping Pot Curry is amazing and can be easily included in your Monthly Meal Plan.
- This VEGAN VINDALOO CURRY by My Dainty Soul Curry is on my list to try soon. I love all the products of SOY and SPICY. YUM.
- My favorite ALOO GOBHI by Easy Cooking with Molly is here for the keeps. Soooo Delicious!
- Indian curries love CHICKPEAS. This CHANA MASALA BIRYANI by Spice Cravings is bursting with flavors.
- Love this JEERA ALOO by Simmer to Slimmer. Nothing like making these in your Electric Pressure Cooker for that convenient cooking.
- I love SAMBHAR SADAM and this recipe by Cooking Curries is a must try. Nothing can beat a ONE POT COOKING.
- A rustic URAD CHANA DAL by Enhance your Palate is a weekly affair in my house. It’s flavors are amazing and it is so easy to make.
- This GREEN BEANS & CARROTS THORAN is my favorite. I just love thorans…full of coconut and so refreshing. I am so trying this in my IP. Thanks Cooking Curries for sharing.
- Tofu Tikka Masala by Yup Its Vegan is a dream for all the VEGAN TIKKA MASALA lovers.
INSTANT POT VEGAN BREAKFAST, DESSERTS & OTHERS
QUINOA PORRIDGE – Simply Vegetarian777
This Quinoa Porridge is absolutely delightful cooked in Plant based Milk. Topped with nutes & berries and sweetened with Maple Syrup, it is a delight for your dessert needs too. Click on the Title or Picture for Recipe.
ORANGE MARAMALADE – Simply Vegetarian777
I love a good spread of Orange Marmalade on my Morning Toast. Simple, 2 Ingredients and Time Efficient Recipe.
- This INSTANT POT OATMEAL by Recipes from a Pantry is easy and so convenient to make.
- Vegan Rice Pudding by Belly Rules the Mind is a great recipe for breakfast or dessert.
- APPLE CRUMBLE by Honour System is going in my IP soon.
- This TAPIOCA PUDDING by The Belly Rules the Mind is completely VEGAN & oh-so-Yum.
- BLACK RICE PUDDING by Hey Nutrition Lady is super exotic and local to Indonesia.
- All the Brownie fans will love this VEGAN BROWNIE from Recipes from a Pantry.